Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flic Hub

Options
  • 22-06-2017 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭

Flic are taking pre-orders at discount price for the new Flic Hub. Decent price on the Hub + 6 buttons option. Details on Indiegogo here.. I've had bad experiences on Indiegogo (generally would advise staying away from any unproven offering from an unproven company) but Flic are now well established so would be confident this will be a good product.

The buttons seem very useful but the absence of a hub would really limit their usefulness to me, but the hub will address the concerns I had so I'm taking the plunge. Another advantage of Smartthings is it'll only be a matter of months before someone writes code to integrate the Flic Hub with it directly (rather than needing to rely on laggy IFTTT solutions).

Advertisement