Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

** Ag Science 2017

Options
  • 22-06-2017 3:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭

How did everyone find it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭daraghwal

Tough. I would have liked a bit more biology in it to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

Honestly the hardest exam I had through the whole campaign..Not happy at all. Let's hope I did good enough in all of my other exams to make up for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭padraigmck

Honestly the hardest exam I had through the whole campaign..Not happy at all. Let's hope I did good enough in all of my other exams to make up for it

I'm glad to hear I wasn't the only one who found it hard! They really had everything on it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

Went from hoping for a H3 to being happy with a pass now...I was at silage last few days before exam so got no study done at all

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭daraghwal

Went from hoping for a H3 to being happy with a pass now...I was at silage last few days before exam so got no study done at all

The amount of people that that happened to is unreal. Thank god for good weather and the bell curve :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement