Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Having a sex buddy but no where to go

Options
  • 22-06-2017 2:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey a friend introduced me to this a girl who was looking for someone who wanted a bloke just to have casual sex with, no strings attached and who wasn't connected to her life. Of course I said yes give her my number, I've had a few girlfriends and had sex plenty of times but never had a girl who wanted just that and a chance to experiment. We start texting with the normal pleasantries till we finally got down why we were really chatting. Simple enough till we both discovered we live at home with our parents. Mine never leave the house and when they do my sister is there with her daughter and she's similar. The thing is I'm a student who can barely afford food every week and she's in a similar boat so hotels are out of the question.

I've been looking online where to find places you can stay at for a few hours and do the deed. I think this will be a reoccurring thing so I'd like to find a place we can go at it with. I have a car and can drive but the problem is that she has a child so she's only free between 9-4 so car sex is out of the question in the middle of the day. I've been looking online with the most common answer is the country side but I'm not sure. I've had a look at the Boilerhouse and Private moments, I know these are place where gay men go to have sex but surely a heterosexual pair could go in there?

She's quite the kinky girl so she's up for anything and anywhere. I'll appreciate the suggestions and would always remember the kindness you showed me this day on helping me out with this stupid first world problem.

P.S. if you have smarmy comments keep it to yourself, I've noticed them in a lot of the other similar threads. You were all young once and couldn't find a place to have sex so try to be understanding.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

Don't refer to sex as doing the deed ..*Shudders*

If you dont have money and both of you live at home with your parents there's not really an awful lot you can do. Nothing ruins your sex life more than living with your folks. Can you save up to move out? Maybe get a part time job if you can?

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Arrange a babysitter and book a hotel for a night/weekend - plenty of hotels have packages or deals for off peak nights and seasons.

In the greater scheme of things however, both of you living at home means your options are very limited. If you wish to have a sustainable personal life, finding your one place and moving out really is the only long-term solution.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭team_actimel

She's only free between 9 and 4? That makes your options very limited. Could you even afford a really cheap B&B and request early check-in so you spend a couple of hours together?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Go for a scenic walk in the woods.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭ManOfMystery

Anything with a bed and a roof is going to cost money. If you can barely afford food each week then it sounds like even cheap digs are out of the question, on a recurring basis anyhow. 

Option 1 - Outdoors is the obvious solution. Look on Google maps at the surrounding countryside and I'm sure you'll find wooded/secluded areas which aren't public or forest parks, so you're not going to run into joggers/families/perverts. Your worst scenario might be an angry farmer and a few scratches on your legs from rambling.

Option 2 - save a little money, and buy a tent as a one-off. They're not expensive. You'll still be outdoors but less chance of someone seeing what you're doing and if you're disturbed, hopefully they'll have the good grace to shout hello first to give you a chance to put some clothes on. You and her won't get wet either. No pun intended.

Option 3 - You're a student, so I assume you have student friends in rented accommodation or student housing. Perhaps one of them would let you use their place now and again. It's a big ask I know and they might not want you using their bed, but at least it would be indoors and you could buy an inflatable mat or something. Worth exploring.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Smiler1955

The National Leprechaun Museum on Jervis Street. Boom! Sorted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭judeboy101

Confessional in church. Plenty of sex happens there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,057 ✭✭✭.......

This post has been deleted.

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

judeboy101 wrote: »
    Confessional in church. Plenty of sex happens there.

Mod:

Banned for a day for unacceptable post.

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭frogstar

Go for a scenic walk in the woods.

Please don't do this. Very uncomfortable from a dog walkers perspective. My dogs have witnessed some very compromising situations where they were stunned - then waited for me to tell them where to go. Not good for anyone

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Mod:

Can people stop suggesting the OP has sex in public places?

It's something that could have serious consequences for them if caught whether that's by people who call the Gardai because their kids saw it or spotted by some eejit armed with a camera phone and a You-Tube account.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Smiler1955

Neyite wrote: »
    Mod:

It's something that could have serious consequences for them if caught whether that's by people who call the Gardai because their kids saw it or spotted by some eejit armed with a camera phone and a You-Tube account.

To be fair I don't think your giving OP enough credit here. I am sure he is intelligent enough not to go the National Leprechaun Museum for sex. It's on Jervis Street by the way, northside...beside the Jervis Shopping Centre.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 Bad Breed of Bollocks

You'd better get a job and stat paying for hotel rooms because if you can't she will find someone who will.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

"You'd better get a job and stat paying for hotel rooms because if you can't she will find someone who will."

Yeah, OP, even if it was just for casual fun, gay saunas and adult shops/cinemas is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Could you imagine if you developed feelings for each other and years later were asked "Sooo....where did you first meet?" Cue much shuffling and awkwardness. You could always say you had your first date at the cinema which would be technically true....I suppose. Stay classy, OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭finbarrk

....... wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.
    That's the best idea. The tents are about €30. You could set it up anywhere quiet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 JaegerJak

I know what you're all saying, you're all right in some way. All good options but the tent thing won't work as it will in the day. My biggest fear out of this is to get in trouble with the gards, someone records us or worst is you find us the irish mail about a young couple caught banging in the forest. I just wish we had those love hotels you see in Japan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭Rekop dog

It all seems like effort (both from time and location constraints) for something that should be convenient. Perhaps focus your attention on finding a girl who lives away from her parents if you want regular sex. Shouldn't be that difficult if you're confident and have any semblance of game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Neyite wrote: »
    Mod:

Sex in a public place is perfectly legal as long as you're not exposing yourself and are sensible and discreet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭minikin

Buy vouchers for events to get her folks out of the house???
    Her parents will be over the moon with her generosity, the two of you can knock boots at her place... win win win.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Have you any mates who could lend you their bedroom for an hour or two? Just bring your own sheets with you and tidy up afterwards.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Johngoose

Airbnb could have very cheap places, perfect for few hours

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

JaegerJak wrote: »
    I just wish we had those love hotels you see in Japan.

Majority of Love hotels are just glorified Business Hotels with no windows. The decent ones people see pictures of cost more then an average hotel room while the super cheap options are worse then student hostels.

Why not look at the airport hotels for their day let rates? Most offer rooms during the day for a couple of hours for people making connecting flights but with long waits who want a kip and shower.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement