Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VCH Piercing

Options
  • 21-06-2017 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I'm seriously considering having a VCH piercing, only problem is the fact that I've seen how it can go wrong depending on the expertise of the person on the other side of the needle. Can anyone recommend a good place anywhere in Ireland that they are sure can do this piercing as it should be done I.e that the bar goes between the clitoris and the hood, not through the hood, and not through the clitoris. The whole point is to increase sensation, not for decoration. So there is a specific way to do it which seems obvious, but I've seen so many not done properly I'd like to be sure before getting it done. Any info appreciated!

Advertisement