Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Budget tablet for reading/netflix/youtube

Options
  • 21-06-2017 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone has a particular recommendation for a budget friendly tablet? I'm coming from an ipad mini, want to go up in size (probably to the 8inch size, no bigger than 10 or so though for ease of carrying around) but can't afford the pricetag, especially as all I really need it for is reading and annotating PDFs via Dropbox, reading ebooks via Kindle and watching Netflix/youtube occasionally. I had an android phone years ago and hated the OS but it seems to have improved since.

My price is probably max 160, could push to 200 if something amazing jumps out at me. I was looking at some of the Chuwi range (that dual boot into Windows 10/Android) but there's such mixed reviews I dunno if I want to risk it.

Comments

Advertisement