Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boiler Problem - Please Help!

Options
  • 21-06-2017 7:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭

Model: Baxi Neta-Tec Combi 28 GA
    Setup: Tank in shed with pump to pressurise

Really hoping someone can help me or point in right direction. We have the above setup since moving into house around 4 years ago. Every time I try and get the thing serviced it's impossible to find someone who actually knows this model. I've tried calling the original supplier and Baxi themselves, yet every time someone shows up they seem unfamiliar with the model / setup.

Anyway we've had pressure problems on/off over that time which I've been able to resolve myself. However, today the screen is now blank and there's no hot water, yet even when the taps are all off (and heating is off) the unit is making noise as if it's still working away.

So:
    1) Can anyone point me in the direction of a company who service these units and are South Dublin or North Wicklow based
    2) Does the above problem sound like something easy to fix?

I've checked the manual, I've tried to reset (but nothing happens with blank screen) and the pressure isn't down either

Advertisement