Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fetac level 5 nursing results

Options
  • 21-06-2017 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi guys i got distinctions in anatomy and physiology, human growth and development distinction but only got a pass for introduction to nursing theory and practice.

As far as i'm aware you need Distinctions in all 3 above to have any chance of getting into any irish college for general nursing. I'm wondering do i have any hope at all? I got 7 Distinctions but 1 pass... :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭EntryDenied12

BUMP

BUMP

Dont know if its any good to you but my wife got distinctions in all modules and still couldn't get in anywhere into general nursing.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Cutie 3.14

As far as I know it's a very competitive course to get into , with only 1-2 places reserved for Fetac students in each college on their Nursing course.

You'd want to be getting all distinctions to be considered unfortunately.

Are you a mature student by any chance? You can apply for the aptitude test through PAS

Edit: Congrats on such great results by the way :) You still did excellently and one pass might not matter overall so don't let it deter you and apply anyway

There is a health sciences education forum - you might get an answer there.

Advertisement