Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oneplus - Which one is the best?

Options
  • 20-06-2017 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭

I bought the Oneplus 1 from the very beginning pretty much, was impressed by the quality of the phone and its price, I still have it as I couldn't justify paying top dollars just to change the phone.

I am considering buying a new phone now, preferably with a dual SIM, so which Oneplus is the best phone in terms of price, reliability and quality?

Which Oneplus is the best in terms of quality, price and reliability? 2 votes

OnePlus 2
    0% 0 votes
    OnePlus X
    50% 1 vote
    OnePlus 3
    0% 0 votes
    OnePlus 3T
    50% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

If you can get a decent discount on the 3 or 3T it could be a good buy. The 5 was launched today but if you want to pay that money, I don't see a reason to restrict your choice to OnePlus

Advertisement