Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dog Grooming Drumcondra

• 20-06-2017 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hey bit of a long shot here. Trying to get my dog groomed but I've no car, went to a place in Richmond road this morning but they were closed.

On botanic avenue just across from Griffith park I've seen a dog grooming van (parked in a garden or just at the park) I need her done asap but can't remember the name on the van. Have tried googling, they're obviously a mobile service so aren't parked there now.

Anyone know the name on the van? Botanic avenue in drumcondra??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,054 ✭✭✭✭tk123

No that's a dog walker on the avenue not a groomer! Have you tried the girl on Griffith Avenue?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 cheesydoodles

tk123 wrote: »
    No that's a dog walker on the avenue not a groomer! Have you tried the girl on Griffith Avenue?

Ah ok was wondering why I couldn't find them online, thanks.

Dappermutts? Yeah just waiting to hear back :)

Advertisement