Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Politics cafe link in AH in m.boards.ie

Options
  • 19-06-2017 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40,815 ✭✭✭✭

Hey

I use the m.boards.ie site mostly and the link to the politics cafe redirects out of the m site. Would it be possible to fix this?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi Joey,

Can I ask if the link to the old Café worked within m.boards.ie? Could you please go to After Hours and try the link to Teach na nGealt and let me know what happens?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭Boards.ie: Ronan

Had a quick look into this - while I was investigating it seems to have started to working of it's own accord. So marking this as resolved for the moment. No guarantees that it'll stay fixed though.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,815 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

It doesnt work for me

When I am in m.boards.ie in the AH forum. I click on Politics cafe 2.0. It goes out of m.boards.ie to the main site. It is the samd with the sponsored forum. Teach na ngealt stays in m.boards.ie

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭Yourself isit

Politics 2.0 is a 404 for me.

Boards.ie Employee

Could ye clear your browser's cache please? Hopefully that will make a difference...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,815 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Tried it. No. Still the same.

Terry Pratchet

Boards.ie Employee

Hi Joey,

I'm afraid as the m.boards site is unsupported, there isn't a lot we can do to sort this. I think the best thing to do might be to navigate to the new Politics Café forum on the m.boards.ie site and then add it as a bookmark that you can access quickly.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement