Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vintage tea cups and saucers

Options
  • 19-06-2017 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Would anyone know where I can buy these in bulk? I've looked everywhere. All I'm finding is eBay, Amazon or Alibaba and the likes. I want to buy them as cheap as I can but just finding it hard to source them. I've bought some on Adverts and im looking in charity shops too but I need a source that I can keep going back to. Great sites in USA but they won't ship to Ireland. Checked UK sites too but shipping costs are big. Surely there is somewhere I can buy them in quantities of 20 or more?

Can anyone help please?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

I got mine in Irish Liquidators store in Tallaght, full set haggled to 50 quid. Think they're gone out of there now but have a shop in harolds cross.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Chickus

Yeah was they still have them, not just cups n saucers, jugs, plates, serving dishes etc.I was in there the other day. You def need to haggle.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 sonder

I bought miss matched one's in various second-hand shops. But Oxfam home on Fransies street is brilliant for getting full sets in.

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭woodturner

Where are you from?

Advertisement