Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with Logitech G29

Options
  • 19-06-2017 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I have a problem with my Logitech G29 (steering wheel). I have recently bought a Need for speed (2015 version) but for what ever reason i cannot use my steering wheel in the game itself, it works fine in the Playstation 4 menu (meaning i can chose apps i want to and start them with my steering wheel but when i enter game it's not responding, meaning i can't do anything with it), so my question is, is there any option to activate it and how because it's really annoying. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

GoatStyle wrote: »
    I have a problem with my Logitech G29 (steering wheel). I have recently bought a Need for speed (2015 version) but for what ever reason i cannot use my steering wheel in the game itself, it works fine in the Playstation 4 menu (meaning i can chose apps i want to and start them with my steering wheel but when i enter game it's not responding, meaning i can't do anything with it), so my question is, is there any option to activate it and how because it's really annoying. Thanks in advance.

The game doesn't support steering wheels unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 GoatStyle

The game doesn't support steering wheels unfortunately.

Well that was disappointing, one would think that a racing game should (on average) support steering wheel i guess i was wrong, nevertheless thank you for your help.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Have a look at the link below,has a list of games and what platforms they support the G29 on.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Logitech_Racing_Wheels_compatible_games

Personally i enjoy Project Cars on PC and its also on PS4. When it goes on sale the GOTY edition is usually about €20,hell of a lot of cars and tracks for €20.

Its not really a true sim but i enjoy it.

If its realism your looking for,Assetto Corsa would be a good place to start on PS4 also.

Oh and nearly forgot to mention Dirt Rally,quite a hard game but rewarding when you get it right.

Advertisement