Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broken Phone Screen - Samsung S7 & Broken TV

Options
  • 19-06-2017 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

Hi All,
    I have a broken screen of a Samsung S7 (screen is dead). I want to get it fixed but at the lowest possible price as i will be getting a new phone anyway in January 2018. Any idea where i can get it fixed in Dublin? I've been getting quotes of 200 euros which is just too high for me.
    Also i have 2 more phones which have broken screens which i want to get fixed. So one is S5 (Screen is dead) and S7 Edge (screen broken but not dead).
    And lasty, i also have a Samsung Curved PC Monitor (CF391) which i bought 2 months back from Curry's PC world. Recently i dropped the monitor and now a part of the screen is completely black and the Monitor goes off after 10-15 minutes of use. I already called Curry's PC world and they said they don't fix Curved monitors.
    Any idea where i go to get all of this fixed for a good price? My priority is to get the monitor and the S7 screen fixed but would be willing to get them all fixed in one go with one person if i get a good deal.

Advertisement