Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kayak Clubs near Newbridge,Co Kildare?

Options
  • 19-06-2017 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Would anyone be able to recommend Kayaking Clubs near Newbridge in Kildare?

There seems to be a site for one in Newbridge but there contact details seem to be dead.

I Kayaked for years in Dublin a long time ago and still have a Kayak and equipment but since I moved to Newbridge I have been pretty lazy in getting back into it so with the good weather I have no excuse!

I would appreciate it a lot if anyone can recommend any clubs, I don't mind travelling.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭adrianshanahan

What kind of kayaking do you do, there are a good few clubs within reach of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

What kind of kayaking do you do, there are a good few clubs within reach of you.

I still have a Dagger Pyranha which is (IMO) a tank of a kayak. Mainly river runs as the kayak was pretty much useless in the sea.

I'm open to canoe as well, I found this club in Kilcullen and gonna contact them and check it out, seems like potential! Can't wait to get back into it. Used to love going out on the river each weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭adrianshanahan

Kilcullen are a great club and very active in a number of disciplines.

Advertisement