Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Devolver .....just watch

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

E3 conferences always weird me out; all that marketing talk prompting whoops & cheers from people who are supposed to be professional journalists, not fanboy yes-men.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,271 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

All they did was decide to take the piss out of the normal E3 conferences and meta the heck out of it and by so doing won E3.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

Nody wrote: »
    All they did was decide to take the piss out of the normal E3 conferences and meta the heck out of it and by so doing won E3.

What does that mean? Genuinely, I don't understand that.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,184 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Falthyron wrote: »
    What does that mean? Genuinely, I don't understand that.

Being meta as in being self aware/breaking the 4th wall/being self referential.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Being meta as in being self aware/breaking the 4th wall/being self referential.

Taking the piss :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement