Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help needed you lovely people!

Options
  • 16-06-2017 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭

Need some help with something folks...

I wonder if there are any Boardsies in the following Countries who could help with a project I am doing. I am looking for the names of 3 celebrity entrepreneurs from the following Countries. I know I can google but want to know what the "people" think are famous rather than just a google thing if you know what I mean. For instance I have Alan Sugar, Richard Branson, Simon Cowell.
    Someone who may have been on a TV show. That kind of thing.

I have friends from various places, but just wondering if you know anyone from any of these below. If you have any info can you shoot me a PM?

Cheers
    Gill

United arab Em
    Saudi Arabia
    Kuwait
    Bahrain
    Oman
    Qatar
    Sweden
    Norway
    Finland
    Indonesia
    Singapore
    Italy
    Russian fed
    Spain
    Malasysia
    Vietnam
    Brazil

Comments

Not a notion MrsFD, soz x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

you could try joining discord at the internationals. ive seen singapore norway sweden tht stick to mind

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I know a Brazilian so I can ask them. Not much help on the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Barney92 wrote: »
    I know a Brazilian so I can ask them. Not much help on the rest.

Sent you a PM :)

sKeith wrote: »
    you could try joining discord at the internationals. ive seen singapore norway sweden tht stick to mind

Not sure what this is?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

tigger is playing in the championships, i am sure you have heard. in that thread is instructions on how to 'follow/support' him. they set you up with a games chatting tool called discord. on this tools, their is lots of people from various countries, who I am sure could answer your quick questions.

sKeith wrote: »
    tigger is playing in the championships, i am sure you have heard. in that thread is instructions on how to 'follow/support' him. they set you up with a games chatting tool called discord. on this tools, their is lots of people from various countries, who I am sure could answer your quick questions.

I wouldn't want to hijack it though. I had been reading the thread on and off but this weekend has been mental!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

I wouldn't want to hijack it though. I had been reading the thread on and off but this weekend has been mental!

Oh don't worry we have already hijacked it

andy125 wrote: »
    Oh don't worry we have already hijacked it

I posted haha. trust you lot. Did you send Mick in with a gun? :P

Advertisement