Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price for building surveyor in Dublin area

Options
  • 15-06-2017 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hi all, hope I've put this in the correct area. Just wondering if anyone can offer me any advice.

I'm looking to purchase my first home and need to get a building survey done on the property.

So far I've only gotten one quote back and have no idea if it's reasonable or not.

It was for EUR492 including VAT. It's for a small (65sqm) terraced house about 30 years old, if that makes any difference I'm not sure.

Don't know if I can mention the surveyor that quoted the price so I won't.

If anyone has any recommendations of surveyors I'd could ring I'd be really grateful.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Marchbride

I've just used a surveyor who was brilliant, reasonable and very fast in his response and turn over of report (1 day). Il pm you his details

Advertisement