Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Future investments

Options
  • 15-06-2017 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Just creating this thread to share investment idea's with other investors who can help each other out with each other out with our knowledge, so we don't miss out on the next big thing like the bitcoin bubble. I know no one knows for certain what the next big investment play will be but we could help each other with diff knowledge and ideas for greater benefit of us all and hopefully we won't miss the opportunity to invest in things like bitcoin before it's too lateðŸ‘

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭stooge

commodities....any type really

• Registered Users Posts: 16,404 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

michaelp97 wrote: »
    I know no one knows for certain what the next big investment play will be
    I know it.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭topper_harley2

Was/is bitcoin a bubble? This sounds more likely group speculation than group investing, especially when you mention "missing out on the chance". Any solid investment should be 10...30 years, meaning you shouldnt have to time it like that (in my opinion)

Advertisement