Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need new watch

Options
  • 15-06-2017 3:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi guys , my current watch forerunner 110 which doesn't track my current pace only splits half mile or full mile. I'm finding it hard to keep my pace accurate . Would there be any watch for under 100 to suit my needs that will track current pace. Cheers

Comments

forerunner 10 shows average pace. you can get one second-hand on adverts for 50 euro or so. note that this watch cannot be connect to a hr monitor for heart rate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kin9pin

Ibood.ie have the TomTom Spark cardio + music (plus ear buds) for 99.99 today. This is a flash sale site so it's only for today. Ive used them a few times though and its all genuine. Normally 12 euros postage to add on.
    Great watch, I had it before switching to Garmin. Has a heart rate monitor and 4GB storage for music while you run.

Advertisement