Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite WW moments

Options
  • 14-06-2017 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭

So, 13 games in and we've had a lot of fun and a lot of laughs. I thought it was about time we had a thread dedicated to favourite WW moments.

I'll go first with two moments (and a GIF!) from game 12 which I modded with Cross:

- Necro claiming, and being accepted, as Grampa Simpson in early days, then everyone completely forgetting about it when Raze, a big hairy wolf, claimed Gramps.

- Vale being outed as a wolf cub, turned and still surviving to end game without being lynched.

- This meme:
    giphy.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Some of mine

WWX - Hogwarts
    Jayop's one post during the game (having died 7 hours beforehand)
    "FML, this is what happens when you go out the Sunday night a game is starting. Over 300 posts and I've read none of them so far. Very busy here in work so catching up is going to be a very slow process."

Halloween Game
    Tigger's out of Carey

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Barney92 wrote: »

WWX - Hogwarts
    Jayop's one post during the game (having died 7 hours beforehand)
    "FML, this is what happens when you go out the Sunday night a game is starting. Over 300 posts and I've read none of them so far. Very busy here in work so catching up is going to be a very slow process."

I think this is mine and in the same game when Andy was roled good but had to have the entire goodie team come out with him to verify his claim cos of his (ahem) history!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

New enough to the party but I'll share a couple of mine:

- My first game, the anon one - Gordon's back room ranting as the seer and his reveal post (Can't remember his actual name on boards)

- The Valeyard gif frenzy in the Simpsons game

- RTA's fake role claim and my subsequent meltdown in the deadroom in the same game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

On mobile will edit later but valeyard gift to da saying that worst thing is this bastards free victory of Nelson swiping away a note Martin put on his desk had me in ****ing tears laughing. So that.

giphy.gif

I suppose my personal one would have when us wolves were given a task of picking who would be lynched that night, the prize being a villager turning into a werewolf. The only sure fire way to get it to work was to lynch myself. With the subtlety of a brick, I was hung. It blew open the villagers block of good players as any of them could now be a wolf. It was the only way I could see the wolves having a chance. It was too risky to pick someone else to lynch. Strawberry Milkshake (I think, it was the anonymous game) plus new wolf then brought the game home for the wolves.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

I dunno, there was a certain joy when myself and stoogie tried to kill xara.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Getting told that Nopere was the alpha In game 2

When the Vig shot the seer (in the head) the seer who had come out and caused carnage, then a spare bullet (after said seer was modkilled) was found and the person was munched before they got to use it..

Good times :D

Also the drunkeness of the McGregor game was some craic. (Election fever?)

The Monday night in that game was funny with all the seer claims thread was carnage was funny and worth a read.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

When the werewolf team munched their own teammate finkle.

• Advertisement

Jesus Wept wrote: »

What ?

Mine will be whenever I die in my current game

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Boardsies all over Ireland are dressing their babies in tigger outfits today Tig...ok so slight exaggeration its 2 but still!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Tritium explaining rules. Again and again and again.

Boardsies all over Ireland are dressing their babies in tigger outfits today Tig...ok so slight exaggeration its 2 but still!

Bought my new niece a tigger chewie rattler thingy last week. Its getting big his username

It's three
    My fella is almost always dressed with something tiggery

Also I appreciate the support

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Jesus Wept wrote: »

I was one of those team mates :p

Best moment EVER

Tigger wrote: »
    Also I appreciate the support

Is today the big day Tigger?

Is today the big day Tigger?

:(

You were next on my shout out list

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Don't forget sultan

• Advertisement

Uriel. wrote: »
    Don't forget sultan

Who ?

Lol done

Tigger wrote: »
    :(

You were next on my shout out list

Just been reading! flat out with work and my little ones first holy communion tomorrow. rehearsals at night as if I didn't have enough on my plate!

its a busy thread!

I seen my name up in lights! and grumpy too lol

good job Tigs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭tritium

So many

The mollybomb moment

Tiggers 3 for 0 peeks in game 2

The dragons and neurotic (?) Playing the role brilliantly

Mammas first great seer role back when we were all so innocent

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

When Ficheall sacrificed himself by role claiming and getting munched by the wolves. Game one. Back when we were all so trusting of each other's claims.

Already mentioned, but Tritium and his PowerPlay strategy is worth mentioning again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,562 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Few for me:

* Tigger catching me as Carrie after one ****ing post in the Halloween game was HORRIBLE but there were actual lols when he realised that I could take him with me and tried to backpedal in the thread. I had planned a big boom post before I died but couldn't get the finger out and actually do one up.

*Uriel the wolf being trained as the apprentice priest by Dottie. Poor Dottie. She tasted delicious.

*Barney throwing fellow wolf under the bus to almost win the game for the wolves.

*Digi winning the one night game last week by being an amazingly sneaky wolf.

*Tritium's system for beating the powerplay in game 2. I got it. I think.

Advertisement