Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy S6 only charging with usb to computer

Options
  • 14-06-2017 3:45pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,583 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi All,

Hoping someone might be able to help.

I have had a galaxy S6 since they came out a couple of years ago and I have never had an issue with it. On monday out of the blue it will only charge if connected to a computer. It will not charge in car or in any wall socket and I have tried multiple cables. Will charge once connected to any computer. Anyone know of this issue or how to fix?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

When plugged into a wall socket have you changed the plug part to see if its still the same.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,583 Mod ✭✭✭✭kkelliher

hi yes tried multiple cables, multiple plugs and multiple sockets including different locations and all the same. every cable works when plugged into a computer but not to a power outlet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

What amp charger are you trying? You really need 2A or more

Advertisement