Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Groupon laser eye surgery

Options
  • 14-06-2017 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi has anyone used the Groupon eye laser surgery voucher for laservision.ie.
    I have researched the clinic and it has excellent reviews. . if offers a 33% discount .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 peachypyro

I honestly wouldn't trust it. A lot of those reviews could be fake too, as often happens with Groupon stuff, in my opinion.
    If they are so fantastic, they wouldn't need to go on Groupon and offer 33% off.
    It's a medical procedure with real risks so I would go to a well established and reputable clinic.

Personally, I got laser done six weeks ago. I went to Optilase and honestly could not have found them more helpful and professional. Optical Express on the other hand I would avoid anyone to avoid like the plague. They were really pushy and quite obviously trying to force a sale no matter what my individual needs were. Optilase were the total opposite! They were amazing at every step of the way. I would recommend going with them!
    You can apply for 25% back off of Revenue anyway and if you go with them, let me know. I can give you my referral details and you will get 100 quid off the quote and I will get 100 back :)

Hopefully that helps!

Advertisement