Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Gamepad

Options
  • 13-06-2017 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭

I'd like to get a gamepad for the PC that I can use with fighting games, the d-pad on the xbox one pad is rubbish, and I never liked the d-pad on the original dualshock pads either.
    I had an old PC gamepad and before that a third party PS1 controller that had 8-way d-pads, I haven't had a bad one of these. Perfect for fighting games or oldschool gaming. Something like the LOGITECH F310, but it doesn't look the most comfortable.
    What do you guys use?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Avoid the MadCatz pads, their quality is pretty suspect.
    I'd get a Hori Fighting Commander instead.
    51aWcFFYAXL._SL1000_.jpg
    Practice is key - enough players out there who can do anything they want on 360/Dualshock pads prove that.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Yeah the Hori are the best pads out there apprently.

Even at their best the madcatz pads have quite a limited shelf life (a friend of mine has cannabalised about 10 of them together at this point)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    their quality is pretty suspect.

Yeah mine sort of fell apart in the end. Granted I may have taken it apart once or twice :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

I've had a winning bid on a madcatz so I'll give that a go. Hopefully it can hold out to the occasional Tekken and Street fighter game, it won't be my main pad.

• Advertisement
Advertisement