Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty Ireland?

Options
  • 13-06-2017 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

How come the likes of England get like CWL London and CWL Birmingham and we don't even get a CWL Dublin? I know the whole Irish community isn't as big, but there's some quality out there I've played against numerous people in like GB's (Gamebattles) that were Irish even they admitted it's annoying having to go to England to even go to a small LAN tournament.

So what I'm saying is how come nones got around to setting it all up there's people that would go to it too, it costs money yeah but if someone gave it a try and tested out what we would get then maybe it could become a regular thing like every couple of months or so, it helps give Ireland another name, the likes of Jordan Crowley (Jurds) is a fine example of Irish potential, he tried his best to get out there, and did but a lot of us can't do that and would much rather attend a local thing .

That's really all maybe something will come around for COD WWII 😂😂

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

What's stopping you from setting up a LAN yourself?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Ever run a LAN? It's tough work, but it's not the hardest thing in the world. However, it's *REALLY* hard to get people to go. We're starting to see some interest from the bigger events in the Fighting Game community thanks in no small part to the work done by the lads in As One Productions who've brought Capcom and Nintendo and now Tekken into the fold. They're putting something on at the MCM Comic Con this year too in the RDS.

But it's a big job to make sure you have the hardware and infrastructure and logistics to make the thing happen (not to mention getting the players to get up off their arse to go to the thing).

Advertisement