Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HORSE RACING KEY INFO

Options
  • 13-06-2017 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I've recent built a statistical model for horse racing . The next stage is adding the breeding details Dam/Sire .

Curious to understand the main info people use for Horse Racing.

All recommendations would be welcome.

Also we are looking for some testers who love horse racing.

HRStats

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

Can you picks winners at good prices to cover the losers?

Readily available sire and dam statistics are almost useless.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 hrstats

diomed wrote: »
    Can you picks winners at good prices to cover the losers?

Readily available sire and dam statistics are almost useless.

For the last 2 years the stats model has worked a profit for he 3 top horses we recommend , if you back horses in every race everyone will lose.

nearly 4k members have asked for Sire and Dam details , hence why we are adding these , so if that many people request them , surely punters see a benefit.

hrstats wrote: »
    For the last 2 years the stats model has worked a profit for he 3 top horses we recommend , if you back horses in every race everyone will lose.
    Was it
    (1) the top three horses recommended out of hundreds of horses in the last two years made a profit?
    (2) the top three horses recommended every day made a profit for twp years?
    (3) an imaginary profit from a system devised from two years back data?
    (4) you devised the system, then backed horses for two years, and make a cash profit

I think you should read the forum sticky

Advertising
    The advertising of services/blogs/sites is prohibited - all threads will be deleted and the user banned.

You do not say you are advertising a service, but that appears to me where you are heading.
    This thread will be locked if we decide you are promoting a business.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 hrstats

diomed wrote: »
    Was it
    (1) the top three horses recommended out of hundreds of horses in the last two years made a profit?
    (2) the top three horses recommended every day made a profit for twp years?
    (3) an imaginary profit from a system devised from two years back data?
    (4) you devised the system, then backed horses for two years, and make a cash profit

1. yes
    2. we don't recommend horses every day ( when we do some win and some lose, overall there is a ROI.
    3. No we use BetRef as one means to test the model.
    4. yes hence why i want to push the model , i cover stats for every race across the Uk and Ireland and all major races across the globe , which will be for members , but my top 3 horses will be added daily for anyone to use.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭sting60

Churchill is unbeatable the greatest bet in history in my opinion.Go in with everything, with everything don't spare the chalk.Churchill will pay your mortgage in a big way just invest.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 229 ✭✭Sosurface

sting60 wrote: »
    Churchill is unbeatable the greatest bet in history in my opinion.Go in with everything, with everything don't spare the chalk.Churchill will pay your mortgage in a big way just invest.
    Where will you live if he goes lame/gets blocked/just doesnt fancy it today?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

sting60 wrote: »

That is probably the worst advice I have ever read on the forum regardless of outcome.

BumperD wrote: »
    That is probably the worst advice I have ever read on the forum regardless of outcome.
    I agree, and will be looking for something to upset the favourite.

In 1992 the 2000 Guineas winner Rodrigo de Triano was 4th, and the amazing Arazi 10/11 fav was 5th. The race was between those two apparently.
    In 1996 Ashkalani 13/8 fav was 2nd.
    In 1997 Desert King 2/1 fav was 4th. He won the Irish 2000 Guineas before the race and the Irish Derby after the race.
    In 2012 Power 11/4 fav was 12th.

Plenty of upsets in the St James Palace.
    It usually has a field of many of the winners and placed horses from the English, Irish, French and German Guineas.
    The Guineas races have a good proportion of lesser animals and can be easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭sting60

BumperD wrote: »
    Absolutely agree, it's just tongue in cheek comment and nobody takes my posts serious anyway.I believe he is as good a horse that I've ever seen (excluding Storm Bird as a 2yr old) and have invested in my opinion (cannot see him beaten in any way).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

Dam and Sire success rate for breeding data are already in the public domain, inclusing 2, 3 and older etc for the flat.

Likewise for hurdlers, chasers etc.

All available on Irishracing.com by hovering over the horse.
    Theyve also done studies, Statistically 60% of the time, it works everytime.

;)

Advertisement