Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dropping down to ordinary level on the day

Options
  • 13-06-2017 9:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

What happens with my history project if I drop down from Higher level to Ordinary on the day ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭A97

Most project work is essentially common level rather than higher or ordinary level. I could be wrong but I assume there is no distinction between HL and OL History projects. So it will be marked as normal and then your exam marks will be added on to give you your final grade.

So I don't think you need to worry about dropping. The SEC usually have provisions for these things.

If you are going to drop, be sure that that is the right decision for you. If you think you can pass, it's probably best to stay at HL, but if you think passing is very unlikely, then drop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

Would passing not be very likely with the project and then exam on the day so bar you do very bad then you should pass (??)

Advertisement