Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outdoor swimming pool in Carlow.

Options
  • 13-06-2017 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭

Could someone please remind me where the outdoor pool was located? I remember being there as a child, but no idea where it was. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,700 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

It's either bagenalstown or leighlinbridge

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭bytheglass

If you are referring to the old pool which was in the old town park, it was covered over by a housing estate called Shaw Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭julyjane

Bagenalstown swimming club I think it's called, on the Leighlinbridge side of Bagenalstown. They have a Facebook page

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭davidoco

see image below as other user said Shaw Park. Move the slider to the right and the pool will appear. I remember the monkey bars best on the way in.

go to the website and using the 1995 aerial views you can view Carlow before all the madness began with celtic tiger building.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Thanks for all the replies, I had wondered what happened to it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement