Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Worth selling?

Options
  • 12-06-2017 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭

Just got the bad news that from the end of the month my storage is gone for my 97 Audi Cabrio. I was in the process of fixing it up but have to face up to the prospect of trying to sell it quick because I don't have anywhere else indoors I can keep and sort it.

I bought the car after it had been stood for about 5 years. I trailered it to the garage because I didn't want to start it with the old fluids in it. I dropped the coolant out and I've a new coolant bottle and steel top pipe to go in before refilying. Both headlights had the glass broken while it was in storage, so I got new glass. Also have the service items and new timing belt kit. Seems in good nick and the roof looks good. I've had it under a cover since I got it. It's a 1.I manual with cream leather.

Question is, is the a market for quick sale as is if I have to go that route .wouldn't like to see it go but may well come to that .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭Silvera

Put details of the car, pics, etc up in the 'items for sale' thread in this forum. You never know who could be looking for an Audi Cabrio.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭Type 17

Good time of the year to sell, if you have to...

Advertisement