Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Worth selling?

• 12-06-2017 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38,249 ✭✭✭✭ Guy:Incognito

Just got the bad news that from the end of the month my storage is gone for my 97 Audi Cabrio. I was in the process of fixing it up but have to face up to the prospect of trying to sell it quick because I don't have anywhere else indoors I can keep and sort it.

I bought the car after it had been stood for about 5 years. I trailered it to the garage because I didn't want to start it with the old fluids in it. I dropped the coolant out and I've a new coolant bottle and steel top pipe to go in before refilying. Both headlights had the glass broken while it was in storage, so I got new glass. Also have the service items and new timing belt kit. Seems in good nick and the roof looks good. I've had it under a cover since I got it. It's a 1.I manual with cream leather.

Question is, is the a market for quick sale as is if I have to go that route .wouldn't like to see it go but may well come to that .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭ Silvera

Put details of the car, pics, etc up in the 'items for sale' thread in this forum. You never know who could be looking for an Audi Cabrio.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭ Type 17

Good time of the year to sell, if you have to...

Advertisement