Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Toyota RAV 4 Hybrid vs Nissan X-Trail 7 Seater

Options
  • 12-06-2017 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

I am planning to buy a new car and have shortlisted 2 cars - Toyota RAV 4 Hybrid vs Nissan X-Trail 7 Seater - both automatic.

May I know which one is the best option considering reliability, safety, features, value for money etc?

I would be travelling less than 50 kms per week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Both brand new?

There are plenty of reviews for both on youtube.
    Did you check there?

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭MaxPayneXL

Yes, both brand new.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,387 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Safety would be much of a muchness, the hybrid is less likely to give bother than a diesel, I'd imagine resale on the x trail would be better but unsure how much of a premium the auto box carries

• Registered Users Posts: 51,144 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Facelift version of the X-Trail goes on sale at the end of July. Sat in a new Rav4 recently and was very unimpressed with it, the quality of materials used in the interior were very poor imo. There must also be a new model due soon?

Seat Ateca and VW Tiguan are both available with petrol engines if your doing tiny mileage.

Advertisement