Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ear piercing issue

Options
  • 11-06-2017 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I stupidly pierced my ears myself atleast a year ago and they did get infected, like swell up, itchy, sore and produced this puss. It has been almost a year and a half since and I'm still getting loads of white gunk produced on my earrings. I really like the earrings and piercings but it it's annoying how dirty they get and can sometimes smell.

Just wondering if there's anything I can do to prevent this from happening like I don't feel my ears are infected they're not puffy, sore or red

I enjoy piercings and I've gotten 3 since and they've all healed fine

Incase it needs to be known I have like fake plug earrings (basically looks like a weight with the bar and two small black cylinders either side)

Advertisement