Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any one working for SQS, Dublin in Software Testing?

Options
  • 11-06-2017 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi, I have a job offer from SQS for a software tester role. I currently work in ICT side in Irish Civil Service. Salaray wise there is 10K difference between what i earn now and what SQS offered. I would like to know whether it a good place to work? Could some one share their experience working there or pass on any information you heard from your friends etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Any SQS testers I've come across have been based on client sites. They didn't appear to have much direct contact with SQS on a daily basis. Never heard any complaints from them regarding their employer and SQS provided them with training opportunities, nights out, team bonding sessions and the like.

Advertisement