Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cooking Club - Vegan Style!

Options
  • 11-06-2017 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

I've noticed that they have a cooking club thread on the food & drink forum. Basically every week somebody posts a recipe for others to try. The way they work it is at the beginning of the year users put themselves forward and then a those users a assigned a particular week.

Wondering if we could something similar here on the Vegan forum?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

Sounds great in theory, but this isn't really a busy enough forum to get a worthwhile response, I would wager?

Although I would recommend that you all go and make Minimalist Baker's Chana Masala and post your pics here ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Mentalmiss

If this forum is not busy enough then maybe we can promote it a bit and get it a bit more popular.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Flibble

Could do a monthly cooking club? Should be easy enough to get 12 people to sign up. I would.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I'd do it, gonna check out that chana masala, I love that dish.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Could just post vegan meals in here (vs. vegged up thread which is also vegetarian) in addition to the monthly recipe to keep it active

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,938 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

The food forum cooking club died a death years ago, and that was with a huge base to post. The dinner thread here is about as close as you'll get - a request for people to post recipes there might work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭RockSalto

And in contrast, Reddit is probably too busy...

I like the vegan recipes thread. Even though I'm not vegan I still like the odd dish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Ted Plain

I like the idea. Maybe one recipe a month?

Who's first? :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Guess you are :P

Advertisement