Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PubhD

Options
  • 10-06-2017 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Just want to know if anybody has been to PubhD Dublin before? What's it like? I heard about it off the tcdgsu website. So there's obviously a few uni's involved.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

It's great! I've popped along to a couple, and talked at one. People have great questions and are very interested to find out about other people's research. Drop into the next one! They're pretty regular.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Tell me more about this...:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

https://twitter.com/DublinPubhD

Explain your PhD in the pub to an interested audience! Or go listen to someone else explain their's. Usually three or four ppl on the evening. Drop them a line if you're interested in talking, or just pop along and tell em in person at the next one :)

Advertisement