Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skylake Intel Core i5 for €135

Options
  • 08-06-2017 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Just wanted to post here to let people know there is a good deal going for an skylake i5 over on adverts(ie) at the moment. These can be got in cex for 120 some people are commenting but they are rarely in stock. Have the same processor myself so if anybodies looking, not a bad deal to get. Just trying to help out. <<snip>>
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Please refrain from advertising goods and services, second-hand or not, on Boards.ie forums. In particular, creating a new thread in order to advertise something is a highly visible way of annoying other users and netting the wrong sort of attention for yourself. Even if you have no association with the seller in the link you just posted people may assume there is a connection and that you are spamming on their behalf. There are a few rare exceptions to this rule (including a sticky here on this forum) but they tend to be pretty specific and confined to certain threads or subfora to prevent the entire website disappearing under a sea of spam.

If you post another thread solely for the purpose of advertising something then I'll have no choice but to assume you're just a spammer and ban you.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement