Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Springboard courses

Options
  • 08-06-2017 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭

I did a springboard course last year on Computer programming languages and didnt finish it, I pulled out because it was way over my head and wasnt for me at all. However I now want to do another springboard course this year along the lines of somthing I am already familiar with. Would I be allowed do another springboard course considering I left the last one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 sailnathona

Hi - I think you would. It would calling the HEA who run the scheme and maybe applying for another one.
    What course did you do?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Sinead_Hanley

Was that the Higher Dip in GMIT - I'm in the same boat - very difficult doing it via Distance - I wonder if I could re-take this year again

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Sinead_Hanley

I signed up for the distance Hip Dip in GMIT - provably same course - I also found it very difficult via distance but would love to do this course - I have asked them if I can start again - hopefully I will be allowed - I found it hard to discipline myself and the material just got too much

Advertisement