Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insomnia Inec Killarney

Options
  • 07-06-2017 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭

I'm taking the kids to that on Saturday. Have never been to such an event, just wondering for those with experience of Killarney, how long do you think we'll be in there for ? Little fellow likes the games and watches endless gaming videos, but he's never done any of that team playing. (he's only 9) We just want to have a look around really, check out merchandising ...
    Also, it could be 11 am by the time I get there, am I to expect huge queues going in, or fierce hassle for parking ? We have day tickets.

Thanks for any tips or info, I haven't really been able to suss any of the above from online

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭dunworth1

i went last year

its ok was mostly minecraft and youtubers they had some xboxs and ps4s with different games they also had a retro section with older consoles

the merch section was poor enough i thought just a few stalls upstairs and gamestop downstairs

parking might be an issue arriving at that time i was there early last year and the car park was almost full but this kind of event people are coming and going all the time

Advertisement