Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert - sign form

Options
  • 07-06-2017 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭

I'm probably concerned about nothing, but when I had to sign the attendance roll before the English Paper 1 exam, the person whose name was below mine had signed their name in mine by mistake. I had to Tippex it out. Does that matter?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 CE DCG

VG31 wrote: »
    I'm probably concerned about nothing, but when I had to sign the attendance roll before the English Paper 1 exam, the person whose name was below mine had signed their name in mine by mistake. I had to Tippex it out. Does that matter?

Absolutely not - Don't worry about it. Hope the exam went well for you and best of luck with the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭VG31

CE DCG wrote: »
    Absolutely not - Don't worry about it. Hope the exam went well for you and best of luck with the rest.

Thank you. I was also getting slightly concerned as I signed it in blue pen instead of black as the superintendent instructions I looked up said you should. A few others signed it in blue though so I guess it will be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 CE DCG

VG31 wrote: »
    Thank you. I was also getting slightly concerned as I signed it in blue pen instead of black as the superintendent instructions I looked up said you should. A few others signed it in blue though so I guess it will be fine.

There is no guessing - I know you will be fine!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Nothing to worry about, chill and move on! ;)

The mind tends to obsess about small details at times of pressure, it's a symptom of stress.

Advertisement