Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ignition problems landini 130 Top

Options
  • 07-06-2017 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Would anyone know what would be wrong here.? I have a 00 130 top landini and it won't start on the key it will turn over when solenoid is crossed but won't run.? Lights up the dash but nothing else I have checked fuses traced wires and redone some dodgey looking connections could be an earth or could it be relays.??

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Moved to tractors forum, you should get some help here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭discodaveirl

Ellis T wrote: »
    Would anyone know what would be wrong here.? I have a 00 130 top landini and it won't start on the key it will turn over when solenoid is crossed but won't run.? Lights up the dash but nothing else I have checked fuses traced wires and redone some dodgey looking connections could be an earth or could it be relays.??

You would have to have the ignition on or a power wire on the injector pump solenoid to start.... prsuming there is adequate fuel in the tank and battery is healthy

Advertisement