Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buzz Aldrin Lecture in CIT: Tickets are released

Options

Comments

Sold out in a few minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

Going mad that I missed this, I was poised to pick up tickets but work got in the way and by the time I got back to it, it was sold out! If anyone knows of someone who printed multiple tickets "just in case" or ends up having to cancel, keep me in mind for the ticket, please.

Mr Bloat wrote: »
    Going mad that I missed this, I was poised to pick up tickets but work got in the way and by the time I got back to it, it was sold out! If anyone knows of someone who printed multiple tickets "just in case" or ends up having to cancel, keep me in mind for the ticket, please.

It was 2 at a time. So unless someone was doing the dog with multiple sessions...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,139 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Gutted I missed this. Logged on at about 30 seconds after midday and they were all gone by then. Plenty of other good space related stuff on though and got tickets for those, just gutted missed Buzz.

Update on this. Buzz isn't attending on medical advice.

• Advertisement

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Update on this. Buzz isn't attending on medical advice.

Yeah I saw. I'm actually upset, this was a once in a lifetime event.

I hope he's OK

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

I went to see the Museum of the Moon in CIT yesterday, it's well worth a visit.

https://my-moon.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Does anyone know who will be appealing on the 4th July International Astronaut Panel?

Still tickets available for that https://www.eventbrite.com/e/international-astronaut-panel-ssp17-event-tickets-34623510853

International Astronaut Panel.

click

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

namloc1980 wrote: »
    International Astronaut Panel.

click
    Cheers

• Advertisement
Advertisement