Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

British Soap Awards 2017

Options
  • 07-06-2017 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 85,151 ✭✭✭✭

I am so very delighted with Emmerdale wins, truly is the best soap and how the mighty have fallen *coughs* Eastenders

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Normally, I'd jeer at these awards for only including national soaps and paying no attention to local ones like Pobol y Cwm... but it felt inappropriate to do so this year, given what happened in Manchester recently.

I wonder if the Sexiest Male and Female awards would also have been inappropriate this year, were these awards still being handed out (they were, of course, discontinued after 2014).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,723 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

just watched this on TV3 tonight (27oct2017) not realising that it was shown in June!! - so is this a repeat then?

Advertisement