Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any EI cabin crew to answer this?

Options
  • 07-06-2017 12:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭

Sorry, but I cannot think of anywhere else to ask this.

Someone I know is on a canaries flight shortly, and the online inflight shopping magazine lists all the cigarette brands available.

However, there is no mention of Carolls no 1. Please tell me they are still available onboard and maybe the price.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭View Profile

Buy them at the airport.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

If the official online brouchure says they dont sell them onboard then I dont think they sell them onboard.

I did fly EI about 3 weeks ago but didnt happen to look at the shopping mag. Sorry I cant be any better help.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,150 ✭✭✭goingnowhere

Never seen them in the brochure. The onboard stock is very tightly managed so what you see in the brochure is what is in the trolley.

Odds are you would be better buy at the airport, onboard the credit card machine can be a bit troublesome and stock is very limited

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭oneweb

This might help Boutique Magazine June 2017

It is what it's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Bazzy

Flew to tenerife with Aer Lingus in January they are all my aunt will smoke she made us all buy 200 in the airport, they dont sell the onboard well they didnt in January

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Bazzy wrote: »
    Flew to tenerife with Aer Lingus in January they are all my aunt will smoke she made us all buy 200 in the airport, they dont sell the onboard well they didnt in January

EXACTLY! Its for the mother in law who will not smoke anything else. She will be with us but we do normally buy them onboard. However, just checking out the online version of the inflight magazine shows several different brands, but Carrolls are missing. I absolutely definitely got them previously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement