Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitzwilliam Institute-Diploma in Business + Management

Options
  • 06-06-2017 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has done the Online Diploma in Business and Management which Fitzwilliam Institute offers?

I had a look around and couldn't see any information on boards about it.

At €995 its the least expensive of a lot of courses around, but €995 is a lot if the diploma is not worth the paper its printed on.
    There seems to be a very broad range of topics, too many I think for the number of hours they recommend per week, so the worry is that all topics are only looked at in a general sense.

If anyone has any experience of it, or knows someone who did it, any feedback would be great!
    Knowing too how it is rated by recruiters would be good.

I'm not doing an MBA this year but want to do an introductory course to put on the CV, nothing more really, but dont want to spend €995 on something thats seen as a waste of time.

Thanks!

Advertisement