Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In dash DVD player recommendations

Options
  • 06-06-2017 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi wondering if anyone has some advice on this... the in dash car stereo/DVD which links to a tv has packed up... so looking to replace it to keep kids occupied on a rainy day if stuck. It seems very hard to find these type of units anymore? I have seen one or 2 on websites donehys in letterkenny being one but they seem to be old models circa 2009... which is fine.. however I see you can buy the latest up to date ones with iPhone streaming etc from the US for same price... as dumb a question as this is... is there any different in a US radio/DVD player or a Europe one?? I know years ago there was with VHS but am hoping the world has moved on!

Advertisement