Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mary I accommodation Limerick

Options
  • 06-06-2017 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey I'm looking to house share with other PME students this September if anyone wants to group together and get a house!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mariafarren

Hi! Does anyone know what it’s like to stay in Thomond village and go to Mary I? Thank you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭kerrylad1

Hi! Does anyone know what it’s like to stay in Thomond village and go to Mary I? Thank you!

PM me,for any questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 LauraK118

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for posting here but I cannot find many forms for the PME in UL.
    I just got accepted to the PME (languages) in UL, and was wondering is there anyone on here that got accepted also? or even to any other PME?

Accommodation is difficult because for the majority of second semester I will be on placement and not in Limerick. Are there are current PME students that would be interested in a house swap? as placements are on different times?

Also does anyone know if i can do placement in two different schools at one time? My subjects are German and Spanish and I am finding it difficult to find a school with both.

Advertisement