Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Business legislation changes

Options
  • 06-06-2017 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I'm just curious as to what the changes in legislation over the past number of years mean for us leaving cert students of 2017. I have only learnt the old legislation in the book and none of the new legislation. What would happen if for example, a question came up on the WRC and I've only learnt the LRC as per the book? Is the new legislation examinable instead of all the old legislation?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ready247

I know business is probably the last thing on people's mind but if anyone knew about this I'd greatly appreciate it!

• Registered Users Posts: 37 jogd1234

AFAIK all the new legislation is examinable, but I think the WRC is the exact same as the LRC, just the name's different. Other changes are it's now 1-149 shareholders for a private ltd company, the NCA is now the CCPC and FÁS is obviously now Solas. If you know any other changes could you tell me because I'm worried I'll miss out on something :P Hope this helps

Advertisement