Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Commuting/school transport from Freshford area to Kilkenny

• 06-06-2017 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 22 ✭✭✭ travinci

Hi,
    I am not sure I am posting it in a right place, admin, feel free to move this thread if needed.

We are considering moving out of kk city to a house few km outside Freshford. We have four kids and both work full time, so I am wondering how can we can manage logistics...

I am struggling to find any info regarding school transport, except that you can apply, wait and see.
    Do you know if it would be normal for school buses to primary and secondary school in Kilkenny (we don't want to move schools) run from that area? Anyone living thereabouts that could give me more info?

Any ideas or info or inspiration that can help our decision making process will be grately appreciated!!!

Advertisement