Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live Retail Forex Account - Can they be profitable and supplement income?

Options
  • 05-06-2017 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi All,
    Im currently thinking of setting my demo account with FX Pro live. I have been doing quite well on it, but don't really have faith that the same will happen with a live account?
    I don't use any big strategy's or anything, generally small in an out trades around different market opens.
    I have worked in finance for years and work in trade analysis on a daily basis, so understand the process 100%.
    I just want to keep things simple and would like to supplement my income slightly each month with some forex trading, not become a millionaire and quit my job or anything lol.
    Just wondering if there is anyone out there who has been successful at doing the same? Any advice or tips would be welcome.
    Thanks,
    Jmac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭ulinbac

Hi jmac,

What currencies do you trade?

Demo and real life can be very different mentally.

You will only know until you go-live but if you do, make sure your stakes are affordable and as low as possible. I assume you are doing spreadbetting??

Some platforms offer €0.50c or less a point. The lower the better, and if you can get 10cent a point then great.

Advertisement