Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another recommendation thread

Options
  • 05-06-2017 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭

Hi. My iPhone has given up the ghost and I'm hoping to replace it with an android.

Budget is €150ish but I'd prefer to spend less if I can find something suitable.

Pay as you go Vodafone customer. Basically I want a really good camera. I'm happy to transfer photos to something else regularly so doesn't need a massive amount of memory and don't really need to use many apps. A camera that can take calls and texts :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,775 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Whispered wrote: »
    Hi. My iPhone has given up the ghost and I'm hoping to replace it with an android.

Budget is €150ish but I'd prefer to spend less if I can find something suitable.

Pay as you go Vodafone customer. Basically I want a really good camera. I'm happy to transfer photos to something else regularly so doesn't need a massive amount of memory and don't really need to use many apps. A camera that can take calls and texts :D

No such thing as a really good camera phone for less than €150 unfortunately. They usually stick average ones in the cheaper phones and keep the better ones for the flagships.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

FrostyJim wrote: »
    No such thing as a really good camera phone for less than €150 unfortunately. They usually stick average ones in the cheaper phones and keep the better ones for the flagships.

How much would you think I'd need to spend for a decent camera?

Might be better off spending on a decent digital camera and getting a new cheap phone!

Advertisement