Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Richie Allen Show

Options
  • 05-06-2017 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭

Any fans of the Richie Allen Show. Nope me neither. :D

It just caught my interest when it came up on my feed and I heard the Kildare accent. He's living in the UK and is broadcasting "in association with DavidIcke.com".

I was listening to him talking to Nick Kollerstrom talking about his book Terror On The Tube a while back, and have been sort of listening to him on Sundays (given that Marion Finucane is so bad these days). I think he's lost the plot this week though.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭judeboy101

Unlike ray D'Arcy, here is one lily white I'd like to see on RTE.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,788 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Any fans of the Richie Allen Show. Nope me neither. :D

It just caught my interest when it came up on my feed and I heard the Kildare accent. He's living in the UK and is broadcasting "in association with DavidIcke.com".

I was listening to him talking to Nick Kollerstrom talking about his book Terror On The Tube a while back, and have been sort of listening to him on Sundays (given that Marion Finucane is so bad these days). I think he's lost the plot this week though.

Scary individual. Absolute drivel from start to finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,754 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I think he's lost the plot this week though
    could you expand on this point a bit please. it is polite to summarize any videos posted, especially long ones which are hinted at having mostly drivel in them :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭PeterTheNinth

This is great fun. Richie Allen has a big row with Christopher Monkton over David Icke, and Icke's thesis that the Queen is actually a lizard person.

I have to agree with Monkton though, if David Icke didn't say the lizard stuff people would take him more seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

He's from Waterford isnt he?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

Not sure where's he's from but his accent is bleedin' brutal so it is...

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭anto9

He has an interesting show .Worth listening to .He is based in Manchester .He annoys me a little by pointing out a little too much that he is Irish ,at any given excuse .

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭anto9

His bog Irish accent ( From Waterford ) is also annoying .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

There's more talk of his accent then the actual content of his show. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

I find his show can be quite interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭PeterTheNinth

It's all very predictable though. Richie Allen plays a clip of some politician (usually Teresa May), then says "What complete and utter b*ll*x". And then goes on a rant for the rest of the hour.

Advertisement