Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kevin Can Wait [CBS]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

hmmmm....must say I kind of enjoyed season 1. Nice filler to 20 mins every so often along with Man With a Plan. Not Not a fan of Rimini though so will see how it goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

http://tvline.com/2017/08/01/kevin-can-wait-donna-dies-season-2-erinn-hayes-leaving/
    “The character will have passed away,” Sherman revealed, before adding that Season 2 will begin with a time jump

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Imo the show is just awful..the kids are an excess...the only slightly numerous moments were when the "guys" are all together...huge KoQ fan..still watch them on Mobdro....hope Remini brings back the comedy to the show...love to see Arthur in there too..;)

Wow...23 shows before I got a laugh......almost worth the wait...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,553 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I enjoyed season 1 and just watched the first episode of season 2.
    Shocked to see that Erin Hayes wasn't in it, thought she was excellent and I won't watch this show anymore.
    It was doing well so I don't understand why they go messing with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Wow...23 shows before I got a laugh......almost worth the wait...

Why would you watch 23 episodes of a show you think is awful?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,881 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

eagle eye wrote:
    I enjoyed season 1 and just watched the first episode of season 2. Shocked to see that Erin Hayes wasn't in it, thought she was excellent and I won't watch this show anymore. It was doing well so I don't understand why they go messing with it.

Can only assume you're mixing Erin Hayes up with someone else. She was awful in it.
    Series 2 is marginally better but my god, what has the beautiful Leah Remini done to her face?? :-/

WHIP IT! wrote: »
    Can only assume you're mixing Erin Hayes up with someone else. She was awful in it.
    Series 2 is marginally better but my god, what has the beautiful Leah Remini done to her face?? :-/

Scientology..it does that..:P

Hey Guy..i'll watch what i want, i like KJ and was hoping it was goin to be as good as KOQ...but no....Maybe with Leah back it might rein me in again...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭OU812

Only found out recently that the guy who played his brother (& played his cousin in koq) is his actual real life brother.

• Advertisement

OU812 wrote: »
    Only found out recently that the guy who played his brother (& played his cousin in koq) is his actual real life brother.

Yeah...and he had his kids in a couple of episodes too....

Is the new series any good..???...dont know when i'll get to see it..:o

Advertisement